"With so little time and the holidays coming, we had no idea you'd be able to pull off such a successful event. The tireless effort of the staff is amazing."
A-Plus Meetings & Incentives, based in Coral Gables, Florida, is one of the leading Meeting and Incentive planning firms in the country and is WBENC-certified as a woman-owned business.
A-Plus focuses exclusively on corporate programs and brings a unique business approach to its client. The founders, Patty Klein and Jay Klein, both have extensive business backgrounds with major strategy consulting firms and they are able to use the consultative process to create the highest return on investment for client meetings and motivational travel incentive programs.
A-Plus, servicing companies large and smallA-Plus serves a number of Fortune 500 companies, and assists with approximately 100 events annually. Roughly 70% of A-Plus' programs are meetings, ranging from 20-person Board of Directors programs to 2500-person Sales meetings. The remaining 30% of the programs are incentive trips for 20-400 couples, to both domestic and international destinations.
A-Plus, providing the attention your event deservesA-Plus provides a unique blend of fanatical attention to detail combined with personal, caring, one-on-one customer service. The A-Plus mission is to ensure seamless programs with attendees that feel cared for from start to finish. The facts speak for themselves: Over the past year on post-event surveys, more than 99% of attendees have rated A-Plus' service as "Good" or "Excellent", and clients come back year after year.
2600 Douglas Road
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Phone: (786) 888-3201
Fax: (305) 445-7545
Patty Klein,CMP direct line: (786) 888-3202